Discover life in 19th century in eleven old wooden houses and visit famous writer Minna Canth's room. The museum consists of eleven old wooden houses. The interiors show how people in Kuopio lived between the late 18th century and the 1930 ́s. Temporary exhibitions.
Tours with no guide
Learn about the history of traditional food and eating habits in North Savoin the museum homes with the help of separate printed information.
- Price: The museum admission.
Guided Tours In English And German By Arrangement
- Price: For groups booked a week in advance, each participant pays admission and the charge for a guided tour in English or German is €60
- Group size: 5 –25 persons
- Bookings: +358 17 182 625, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kirkkokatu 22, 70100 Kuopio. Bookings at least a week in advance.
- Further information: www.kuopionkorttelimuseo.fi